First Dates Terms and Conditions
First Dates Terms and Conditions
First Dates Terms and Conditions – These terms and conditions relate to your application to take part in the friendsfirst dates event.
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) relate to your application to take part in the friendsfirst dates event. By applying to take part in the event you confirm that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- All applicants for the event will be assessed at our sole discretion for their suitability. Our decision will be final and there will be no right of appeal against any decisions taken by us on this matter.
- You must be Christian.
- You must be single and free/available to date (single unmarried, widowed, separated or divorcee).
- You must be available on the advertised date (9th June 2018) and willing to be given an alternative date if necessary.
- You must complete the online application from and are advised to email in a couple of good and recent photographs of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not a current or past member of friendsfirst, you must be available to have a telephone consultation with a member of our team if this is deemed necessary by us.
- You agree that you will not withhold from us any material fact that may in our reasonable opinion jeopardise or otherwise impact on our matching process.
- You agree that by completing the online application form you agree to these Terms and Conditions
- You shall advise us immediately in the event that your circumstances change and/or any information we hold about you becomes incorrect.
- You must be arrive at the venue at the designated time given to you.
- The fee paid for your ‘date’ does not include your meal, drinks or travel to and from the venue and you (with your date) are responsible for settling this.
- You must apply by the advertised dates to receive any applicable discounts. After these dates have passed you will be responsible for the full fee.
Our roles and responsibilities
- friendsfirst will endeavour to match you with a suitable ‘date’ based on the information you provide and the information we have about other people. However we accept no responsibility for the suitability of the date or the outcome of the date.
- The fee paid to friendsfirst allows for one match leading to one date at the specified location on the agreed date.
- friendsfirst will not pass on any contact details of any parties prior to the event
- friendsfirst will provide the location and time of the event within a reasonable timescale.
- friendsfirst will provide a host for your date to meet and greet you and to assist you with any advice or support you may need throughout your date.
- In the unlikely event friendsfirst is unable to match you with anyone on the given date or a future date that the event is being held on, you will receive a full refund. Refunds will not be given for any other reason.
- The date of the event may be changed at any time however reasonable notice will be given.
- friendsfirst registered with the Office of the Data Protections Registrar. This organisation monitors how we use the information we hold on computer. Your details are for friendsfirst use only and will not be given or sold to any other organisation without your permission.
How to be the One
Serious about relationships - then this book is for you!
The 10 Commandments of Dating
Serious about finding a Christian soulmate - then this ebook is for you!