If you’re not sure which way to turn consider coming on one of our free Discovery Events. If you’re a single Christian, thinking about getting help to find that someone special that you’d love to share your life with, we know you have a myriad of options in front of you.
You’re probably be asking yourself lots of questions:
- Should you just put yourself online – by signing up to any one of the hundreds of dating sites you can find on the web?
- Should you join up with a dating or introduction agency?
- Should it be a local or national organisation?
- Do you need to pay anything?
- Would support on your journey make any difference?
- What level of support might you need?
Your happiness and your future may well depend on the decisions you make at this point so you don’t want to make these decisions quickly or lightly.
Which is why friends1st offers regular DISCOVERY EVENTS for you to find out what options are in front of you and to help guide you as to the best option for you
Join us for one of our discovery events and you’ll discover:
- The differences between online and off line organisations
- What you need to look for in any organisation you join – whether you pay for it or whether it’s free
- What friends1st offers
- What makes our members successful in finding their soul mate
We hold discovery events online every week. These events (live webinars) are held on a Monday evening and generally last about an hour and are free to attend. You’ll leave the event knowing exactly how you want to proceed and the best way to do so. You need to register your place to attend this discovery event but you can do so by clicking the Webinar link below.
WEBINAR: How to meet a soul mate who shares your faith in the 21st century book your place on our next webinar.